Check that the N-Com system is compatible with the N-Com Easyset program, click here.
We suggest you check that the USB connector has been inserted correctly and completely in the N-Com system. Failure to recognize it could be caused by incorrect insertion of the connector in the terminal.
- “X” series systems only: check that the connector of the USB cable of the N-Com system is inserted correctly in the e-box terminal
- disconnect the N-Com system from the computer and reconnect it
- change the USB port of the computer
- restart the PC
- verify that any Antivirus program does not prevent USB recognition
- if available, connect the N-Com system to another PC / MAC
- if available, try using another USB cable
If using a Mac, we suggest checking input monitoring:
- On the Mac, select Apple menu >> System Preferences. Click on Security and Privacy, then click on Privacy.
- Select "Input monitoring".
- Select the box next to the app to allow monitoring of input devices.
- Deselect the option to disable access for that app.
- Restart the MAC to save the settings.