Instructions for use
- To pair up an N-Com "B602"/"B802"/"B902" series system with an intercom system of another brand, you need to access the “Pairing Up Menu” in the N-Com "B602"/"B802"/"B902" series system, then select the item voce “Universal Intercom Pair up“. The other intercom will have to carry out a search as for the pairing up of a mobile phone. Consult the user manual of both devices for the detailed procedures to be followed.
- By pairing up the N-Com system with another intercom, you can manage the communication just like a normal intercom connection. The intercom system of a different brand will hear the incoming call tone and, once the answer key is pressed, the intercom connection will be active.
- Intercom systems of other brands can connect the N-Com intercom by pressing the command that carries out the “Voice call / Dial last number called” function and disconnect the N-Com intercom by pressing the command that carries out the “Hanging up/rejecting a phone call” function. Consult the user manual of both devices for the detailed procedures to be followed.
- During use of the UNIVERSAL INTERCOM, the N-Com system keeps the connection active to the MAIN DEVICE only (and not to the SECOND MOBILE PHONE or to the SATELLITE NAVIGATOR.
- The intercom system connected to N-Com may not allow simultaneous connection to a mobile phone.
- Only one system paired up in Universal Intercom mode can be stored.
- Only for "B802"/"B902" systems - Remote communication between two motorcycles is possible with different intercom systems ("Universal Conference" function). Consult the user manual of both devices for the detailed procedures to be followed. The range of the Bike-to-Bike communication depends on the range of both the connected systems.