1. Press the “MENU” key of the BMW.
2. Press the Multi-controller towards the right and select “Settings”.
3. Rotate the Multi-controller downward and select, in sequence: Connections>> Rider helmet >> Connect new rider helmet.
4. Bring the N-Com system to the “Configuration” menu and select the item “Mobile pairing” (please refer to the N-Com user manual).
5. The N-Com device is detected after a few seconds. Select it from the list and press the Multi-controller towards the right to complete the connection with the BMW.
6. From now on, all audio coming from the motorbike is transmitted to the helmet.
The pairing up is saved by both the helmet and the motorbike, and it is not lost upon turning them off. That is, after turning on the BMW and the N-Com system, the two will connect automatically.
MOBILE PHONE CONNECTION
To use your mobile phone while riding, it is advisable to pair it up directly to the audio system of the motorbike (please refer to the motorbike user manual). By doing so, the calls will be transmitted to the helmet.
Incoming calls will be answered using the BMW controls.
It is not possible to answer incoming calls from the N-Com system keypad.
When connected to the motorbike, you can listen to music from your telephone. Music can be managed via the “controller” on the handlebar or directly via the telephone.
If the satellite navigator is present, during a GPS indication the audio track coming from the telephone is temporarily muted.
SATELLITE NAVIGATOR CONNECTION
The navigator must be paired up and connected to the rider helmet only (please refer to the N-Com user manual).
After pairing up and connecting the navigator to the N-Com system, you will be able to hear the audio signals coming from the GPS in your helmet.